Peanut brittle is a traditional delicacy that originated in China. Until the beginning of the last century, peanut brittle remained in a single variety and a single method of production.
It was not until the founding of Lai Kei Bakery that peanut brittle was further expanded and developed. After nearly a century of time, Lai Kei Bakery has been transformed from a small store to a famous Chinese and foreign century-old brand. Peanut brittle has also changed from a single product to more than twenty varieties, with hundreds of production methods and hundreds of different flavors of peanut brittle.
Among them, the low-sugar peanut brittle is the most representative one. This is for the love of peanut brittle ladies who like to eat peanut brittle to eliminate the fear of eating too much sugar and gaining weight. Also for diabetic people to eliminate the worries of eating too much sugar and aggravating the disease.
With traditional handcraft and advanced production technology, the peanut brittle produced by Lai Kei Bakery has become a famous product in mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Europe, and America.
How to make peanut brittle at home?
- First, we need to fry the peanut, and then remove the outer skin.
- Then put the peeled peanuts in a clean bag. Then use a rolling pin or an empty glass jar to crush them, without crushing them very much, and then pour the crushed peanuts into a plate and set aside.
- Wash the pan add 300 grams of sugar, and simmer on low heat syrup can hang on the spatula. This process requires patience, and slowly simmering syrup, no need to add water or oil.
- After the syrup is fried, put the processed peanuts into the pot and quickly stir well.
- then pour into the mold and roll out quickly with a rolling pin. 3 minutes or so, wait for it to cool, and then snap out the peanut brittle backward.
- while the peanut brittle is still hard, cut it into pieces with a knife, and leave it to cool completely before eating.
Now we eat peanut brittle made in the factory by the peanut cereal bar production line. The quality of peanut brittle made in specialized factories can be guaranteed. And commercial production is also more hygienic.